IF I WERE THE MAYOR OF ASPEN...
In the spirit of election day we talked about our right to vote as citizens. We discussed the Senate and the House of Representatives, the Governor, and the Mayor. We talked a lot about the Mayor's job since he lives and works right here in Aspen. He helps keep us safe, make good decisions, and create good rules for our community. But if we were the Mayors of Aspen we might change a couple of things...
1. Make water free. Everyone needs water!
2. Leave more wilderness for animals. Animals help us and we need to help them.
3. Have a park near the school so the kids could play outside more and families can come have picnics.
4. Have the schools make toys because every kids needs more toys.
5. Help people make friends. If you see a fight break it up. Set up more play dates!
Leave a Reply.