What will happen if you combine baking soda, vinegar, and water in a sealed zip lock bag?
1. Pour 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of vinegar into a zip lock bag.
2. Pour one teaspoon baking soda onto the middle of a square of toilet paper.
3. Create bundle of baking soda with the toilet paper and twist the top.
4. Seal the zip lock back part way.
5. Drop the baking soda bundle into the bag and seal the zip lock the rest of the way.
6. Sit back and observe.
zip lock water vinegar baking soda measuring cup teaspoon plate toilet paper
12 kids thought the liquid in the bag would change color.
3 kids thought the bag would blow up like a balloon.
2 kids thought the bag would blow up like a balloon and pop.
0 kids thought the bag would melt.