1. One side of the paper towel will get wet and the other side will stay dry. (2)
2. The paper towels will turn purple, green, and orange. (4)
3. The paper towels will soak up all the water. (1)
4. The empty jars will fill with orange and green colored water. (3)
5. The paper towels will rip because they are fragile. (2)
6. The paper towels will turn orange and green. (1)
We also had a visit from our second secret reader...Yari's dad Mr. Val. He read us a great book called Marathon Mouse. A little mouse had a big dream to run the New York City Marathon, even though all the other mice thought he was crazy. He trained hard, didn't listen to the naysayers, and completed his goal. We learned that you can be anything you want to be and do anything you want to do...even if you're a little mouse!