We're writing up a storm with our teaching books and we've all turned into such amazing teachers. We've each had a chance to write a few books about the many different topics we are experts on. Here's just a few of the important facts you might want to know:
1. Gymnasts do routines on the floor. The floor has springs in it to make it extra bouncy.
2. Cobras have really tough skin. The skins helps protect them against enemies.
3. The Oregon Ducks where different colored jerseys for each game. They wear green, white, yellow, grey, and even pink for breast cancer.
4. Skis are shaped like really long ovals. They are made of wood and plastic.
5. Some dogs are big and some dogs are small. A big dog is a grown up Golden Retriever and a small dog is a Yorkie.
The sentences we are using are called twin sentences. The first sentence tells the reader a fact. The second sentence zooms in a gives the reader more details.